- Development of the Brain
- How Health Works
- Stress... What is it?
- How many SD symptoms do you have?
- Welcome to Day 2
- 4WD and Stress
- Posture as a Trigger for Chronic Illness
- Posture and order neurons
- Dealing with the Posture Problem
- Welcome to Day 3
- How Sitting Up Straight Could Help Your Gut and Reproductive System
- Is Your Gut Telling You Something?
- How Your Gut Works
- Not Another Crash Diet
- Welcome to Day 4
- The Adrenals
- Gall bladder, Liver and Cholesterol (It's Not as Bad For You as You Think)
- Oestrogen Overload and Thyroid - Tying It All Together
- Sympathetic Dominance and Men
- Welcome to Day 5
- Increased Inflammation
- Decreased Ability to Fight Inflammation
- Welcome to Day 6
- Mood, Anxiety and Depression
- Sympathetic Wind-Up and Anxiety
- Environmental Factors, Lifestyle Factors and Depression
- Welcome to Day 7
- Are You Ready to Drop the S-Bomb?
- Physical Triggers
- Chemical Triggers
- Emotional Triggers
- Bonus- What's next for you!
- If you forgot everything... Just do these 8 things
Have you been diagnosed with an illness?
Have all your tests come back normal and you still feel like there is something wrong?
Endometriosis, Headaches, Autoimmune Disorders, Eczema, Thyroid dysfunctions, Weight gain, Diabetes... Learn how all of your chronic health issues could be related.